It’s Easy, Convenient and Only Takes a Minute to Sign Up for Online Giving!
St. Mary has been using an Online Giving system that is strengthening stewardship as well as making it easier for members to support our parish.
Some of the benefits for the parishioner include: no need to write checks or remember your offertory envelope; you are able to continue to give even if you are unable to make mass; and your contribution amount can easily be adjusted. The benefits for St. Mary include: more consistent giving with recurring contributions; electronic donation summaries for record keeping; reaches a
wider demographic of givers; and accommodates all special parish collections
Those who wish to continue to use traditional methods of offering may do so, however, we ask that you prayerfully consider Online Giving. If you would like to enroll, please click the "Give Online" button above. If you have any questions about the program or about setting up your account, don't hesitate to call Erin Bajger at the parish office at 659-3643 between 8:30 and 4.
Top 5 Reasons to Give Online:
5. your contribution amount can easily be adjusted
4. you can support your parish even if you are unable to attend services
3. electronic donation summaries for easier record keeping
2. no need to write checks ~ and the #1 reason to give online is
1. one less thing to worry about as you head off to church!